Oil & Gas Exploration & Development Company Recovers from Ransomware
Revolutionary Security responded after an oil and gas company suffered a ransomware incident significantly impacting IT assets.
- Conducted forensics activities to safely and securely acquire system images of troubled assets.
- Identified, extracted, analyzed, and reported on malware artifacts to illustrate adversary actions and accurately identify scope of infection and extent of damage.
- Coordinated closely with client security team resources to repair, reinforce, and build defenses and logging infrastructure.
- Provided close support and assistance to client through every step of the incident response process.
- Organized long-term goals and recommendations for client to continue improving their enterprise cybersecurity defenses.
- Uncovered adversary actions and scope of infection including signs of long-term targeting and adversary control over important segments of the network and numerous privileged accounts.
- Assisted with attacker eviction and network defense reinforcement
This is just one example. What could we do for your organization?